Field Trips policy
- 1. Space & capacity:
Atelier Cuisine Atelier Cinéma Min: 10 students Min: 10 students Max: 40 students (2 groups of 20 students) Max: 150 students Room capacity: 20 seats Room capacity: 150 seats (auditorium) Please note: The auditorium and kitchen are wheelchair accessible.
- 2. Transportation:
- a) Transportation and lunch (except for the Atelier Cuisine) are not provided.
- b) Schools are responsible for transportation and prompt arrival. The Alliance Française is not responsible for any delays due to traffic or transportation. Field Trip resources will be available only for the scheduled time and in case of late arrival, the activities may be cut short. Field Trips must end by 2:30 PM.
- 3. Deposit & Payment Policy :
- a) Atelier cuisine: One adult (18 or older) per 10 students is free. To cover food cost, an extra $10 fee will apply for each additional adult participating in the Atelier Cuisine.
- b) A non-refundable deposit of $100 is due 1 month prior to the date of the Field Trip, or the same day that the Field Trip is requested if the Field Trip is booked less than a month in advance. Reservations will be confirmed only when the deposit has been paid. Deposit must be paid in cash, by Visa/MC or check made out to “The Alliance Française de Chicago”.
- c) If a date is changed less than a month prior to the date scheduled, the confirmation will be effective once the deposit has been paid. A receipt (electronic & paper) will be issued for the deposit, as well as for the final payment.
- d) If the Field Trip is moved to another day less than 2 weeks prior to its original date, an additional $50.00 fee will be charged.
- e) Prices are based on the number of students participating. This number is final one week before the Field Trip and the price will remain unchanged, even if less students are actually coming.
- f) Balance payment (cash or check) is due in full the day of the Field Trip.