- Registration for Alliance Française events can be made in person, over the telephone, by mail, or on the web site.
- Our address is 810 North Dearborn Street, just north of Chicago Avenue.
- Our telephone number is (312) 337-1070.
- Please make all checks payable to: Alliance Française de Chicago.
We accept Visa, Discover, American Express, and Mastercard only.
Please note: a reservation is only confirmed upon receiving payment.
The Alliance Française de Chicago is a nonprofit organization committed to offering both free and paid entry events at the lowest prices possible. For this reason, if you need to cancel an event, you must do so at least 24 hours prior to the start of the program and you will be credited toward a future event.
The Alliance Française de Chicago now has two parking locations for your convenience:
- InterPark at 100 W Chestnut St (NW corner of Clark and Chestnut):
$9.00, good for a 12-hour period (with validation at the Alliance Française's reception desk) · No overnight parking
- LAZ Parking at 2 W Delaware (between Dearborn and State): $10 rate, enter between 2pm and exit before 7am (with validation at the Alliance Française's reception desk) · If anyone enters outside that time frame that person will be charged regular rates.
Metered parking is available on Dearborn Street, Chestnut Street and Chicago Avenue.
Daytime parking restrictions apply, so be sure to read the posted signs.
There are also parking lots to the west and south of the Alliance Française which charge an hourly fee.