Tuesday, July 20 at 6:00–7:00 p.m.
Free for members • $10 non-members
On-site in our courtyard • In English
Get together in our courtyard for our third Bon-Vivants Wine Club to take place on-site! Register early— the maximum capacity is 15 people!
From the start, the club was supposed to be convivial— a way to bring wine lovers together, with each group of friends bringing a bottle to share and discuss like a sommelier!
So now, you have two options: you can either attend a wine class online or come and practice what you learned at the club on-site!
How the wine club works:
Each person (or if you come with one or more friends, each group) brings one bottle of French wine. Bottles are set on a common table. You will taste, discuss and rate each wine. The person (or group) who brought the highest-rated wine will receive a prize. Bread and nuts or cheese provided.
We thought it might be better to compare different bottles of the same kind of wine for the club. How about you try to bring some rosé on July 20? Any country is okay- we will have a tour du monde de rosé!
What we are doing to keep you safe on-site:
- Club will be held outdoors. In the event of rain, it will be held in our large indoor salon.
- Your temperature will be taken when you enter our building.
- Masks will be worn when not tasting wine.
- Social distancing between “groups” will be enforced. NB : When you register, please let us know if you are bringing guests (and how many), so we can plan accordingly! Non-member price applies to non-member friends…
- Protect yourself and others, get vaccinated!
Become a member and attend the Bon-Vivants Wine Club for free! Culture and Library Membership starts at $75 a year.