Meet and greet who we are and what we offer
Wednesday, April 11 at 6:30 p.m.
$5 Admission - Discounts available!*
54 W. Chicago Avenue
A Spring rendez-vous with French culture!
Whether you want to learn French, cook an amazing French meal, savor French wines like a connaisseur, or if you're simply curious to know who we are and what we can offer you... come to our brand new Open House!
Drop by whenever you want between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m., join one of our activities or browse between booths and enjoy some sparkling rosé, cheese and fruits. This evening will be the perfect occasion for you to learn about us, our programs, classes and workshops.
Our booths and activities will include:
• A wine presentation for the wine connaisseur in the making
• A sample French cooking session
• A short "Fun with French" workshop
• A presentation of all our cultural events and workshops
• Free trial classes for initiation, beginners, intermediate and advanced levels
• Free placement for French classes
• Tours of the Alliance with our Executive director, Jack McCord
Join as many or as few activities as you wish.
No previous French required!
* Admission fee of $5 can be used towards purchases made during the Open House. Applicable toward classes, events and workshop registration as well as membership subscription. Tickets purchased for friends and family can be redeemed for additional discounts towards future registrations.