Our corporate offers are available for individuals or groups of all levels.
With 274,000,000 million speakers today and an expected 700,000,000 by 2050 it is not a question of whether or not to learn French but rather how and when to start?
Start your interactions with your French-speaking clientele, collaborators, headquarters or prospective customers in the best fashion possible thanks to your French savoir-faire and je ne sais quoi.
Chose from the options below and build your own personal premium package!
- Free and detailed placement to see what teacher and what class are best for you. This 10-15 minute one-on-one with an instructor can be done over the phone, on-site or at your office.
- A core program to bring you up to speed on the necessary fundamentals. A stimulating, fast-paced yet fun-fill plan with a practical and hands-on approach for maximized efficiency. You will speak French from the very first class and be able to communicate quickly. A custom-made curriculum, based on your on your business needs and objectives. Established for you by an instructor and submitted to you for approval.
- Training in French culture.
Know the "dos and don’t’s" when interacting, visiting or doing business with French corporations and staff (available in French and in English.).
- Off-site instructors that come to you and work around your schedule. No need to have class every Monday at the same time! We are flexible.
- A full page on our blog (learnfrenchchicago.com) for updated content, homework, questions and interactions with your instructors and other students. Online classes accessible anytime anywhere (in progress).
- Access to our facility and our material when you want. Call us to book our space or gain access to our resources such as the auditorium, the library, the kitchen. Ideal for team building exercises or company retreats (based on availability).
- Our hotline.
A one-on-one assistance available by phone, email or on site whenever you need it.
- A corporate membership.
Can be purchased for your employees to give them the opportunity to enjoy all our programs (language and cultural) and all our benefits (see list here http://www.af-chicago.org/ABOUT/membership.php). Decreasing rates every time you renew a contract or add a staff member.
- Discounted rates on proficiency
exams / certifications
Take the DELF, a certification which is internationally recognized, valid for life, and reflects your actual level. This can constitute a real addition to your résumé.
We run a continuing education program to make sure you use and keep up with your French. Receive a phone call, exchange emails and meet with our staff, twice a month for 2 months.