Join the French-speaking community in the heart of Chicago!
We invite you to become a member of Chicago’s vibrant French-speaking community. Whether you wish to enhance your language skills, follow courses in cooking and wine tasting, watch award-winning films or browse our library of over 19,000 volumes – it’s all available to you six days a week and just steps from North Michigan Avenue.
Membership benefits include:
- The personal satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting an organization that has been promoting cultural exchange in Chicago for nearly 120 years.
- Attractive discounts on all Alliance language classes (except for the library membership category-see below), cooking classes and cultural programs – including the Chez Kids Academy.
- Discounts on meals, “desserts” and beverages from the Alliance’s many partners around the city.
- Full, free borrowing privileges at the Brown library/médiathèque - the largest non-university library of French language media materials in the Midwest.
- Free participation in all discussion cafés including Café Conversation and Café Littérature.
- Unlimited access to Culturethèque, an online treasure trove of French language gems: award winning literature, music, documentaries, crime novels – even the major newspapers and magazines! 24/7 from the comfort of your home.
|Family (4 cards)||$180.00|
|Dual (2 cards)||$150.00|
|Senior Citizen (over 65)*||$90.00|
|Junior (under 30)*||$90.00|
|Youth (under 18)*||$50.00||Teachers of French*||$50.00|
|Library / Cultural
(no reduced class tuition)
Memberships are valid for one year.
*Proof of eligibility is required.
Please carry your membership card in order to benefit from special member offers.
For more information, call (312) 337-1070.